Image and video hosting by TinyPic

runs and 18 hits in 9 1-3 innings. White Sox rookie right-hander Chris Bassitt also failed to ma

in Pfotenbuch 24.06.2019 04:32
von jokergreen0220 • 450 Beiträge

DENVER -- Randy Foyes first season in Denver got off to a slow start. Mikael Backlund Jersey . Its suddenly on the upswing. Foye scored a season-high 23 points, connecting on seven 3-pointers, and the Nuggets routed the Boston Celtics 129-98 on Tuesday night for their third straight win after an eight-game losing streak. "Even when I was missing shots, I just constantly said, This is not me," said Foye, who converted 8 of 17 shots from the field, including 7 of 12 from 3-point range. That was a big improvement from an overall conversion rate of 35 per cent from the field in his previous 14 games. "I knew the only way I could get through something like that is you put the effort forward and thats what I continued to do," Foye said. "I just knew I was going to fight through it, and tonight I felt like my old self." Teammate Ty Lawson sensed Foye was on the verge of an offensive breakthrough. "I told him, Youre getting wide open shots. All youve got to do is set your feet and knock em down," Lawson said. "Thats what hes been working on, getting his shot right. Hes been showing improvement and now hes making everybody better. And for us to win like we want to win, he has to knock down shots." Lawson and Kenneth Faried followed Foyes lead. Faried had 21 points and 13 rebounds and Lawson added 19 points and 13 assists for the Nuggets, who sent the Celtics to their fifth loss in a row and reversed a 106-98 loss at Boston on Dec. 6. The Nuggets returned to .500 (17-17) with the victory, though the team said after the game that Wilson Chandler was day to day after straining his left groin late in the third quarter. "I think it was motivation from the last game," Lawson said. "They jumped on us 39-15, something crazy, in the first quarter last time. We wanted to make a point that youre not going to just do that to us and get away with it and thats what we did. Foye was making shots, and spreading their defence out and Faried and J.J (Hickson) were taking care of things down low." Jerryd Bayless, acquired earlier in the day by Boston as part of a three team trade that also involved Memphis and Oklahoma, had 6 points in 25 minutes in his Celtics debut. Jeff Green led Boston with 17 points. Brandon Bass had 15 and Avery Bradley 12 but the 31-point loss stood out as the Celtics worst defeat in the all-time series with the Nuggets. "Tonights just not good enough. Its not good enough," Celtics coach Brad Stevens said. "Were going to have to play really well to beat these teams on the road. Everybodys going to have to play close to an A game, and thats everybody. Today was disappointing." Both teams lost a key figure to ejection during a testy third quarter, when the Nuggets led by as many 32 points, their biggest lead of the night. Bostons Jared Sullinger was tossed with 8:43 left in the third quarter after he picked up two flagrant fouls within 23 seconds of each other. Nuggets coach Brian Shaw drew two technicals in succession and was ejected with 2:43 left in the third quarter by referee Rodney Mott for arguing with him over a call during a timeout. Faried, Wilson Chandler and Timofey Mozgov all had dunks off alley-oop passes in the third quarter, and Faried converted a three-point play with 4:21 left in the period to put the Nuggets up by 32 points, their biggest lead of the night. Boston never led at any point in the game. "We didnt get back on defence. We gave up a lot of dunks and uncontested layups. Were not playing hard enough," Bostons Jordan Crawford said. The Nuggets built a 68-45 lead in the first half, closing the second quarter with a 10-run that included a 3-pointer by Foye and back-to-back dunks off the fastbreak by Faried and J.J. Hickson. Denver made 10 of its 3-pointers in registering a season-high in first-half scoring, including four by Foye. NOTES: The Nuggets said Chandler would undergo a precautionary MRI scan Wednesday because the groin strain occurred on the same side as a previous hip surgery. ... Andre Miller remains on personal leave from the Nuggets and the team has given no indication on when or if hell rejoin the club. Miller has been away from the team since a verbal clash with coach Brian Shaw during a New Years Day loss to Philadelphia over his lack of playing time. ... Foye has scored in double figures in each of his last six games. ... Boston gave up season highs in points to an opponent in consecutive games. The previous high came two days ago when Oklahoma City scored 119. ... The Celtics have lost nine of their last 10 games against the Nuggets at the Pepsi Center. Michael Frolik Jersey . Patrik Bartosak turned away 50-of-52 shots for the Rebels (28-26-4), who halted their losing streak at seven games. Trailing 2-1 after 40 minutes of play, Feser forced overtime with his second goal of the game at 5:35 of the third period. Wholesale Flames Jerseys . MacArthur scored two goals, and the Senators outlasted Detroit in a testy third period to beat the Red Wings 4-2 on Saturday night. http://www.cheapflamesjerseyschina.com/matthew-tkachuk-jersey/ . For Sweed, a second round pick of the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2008, this will be his second go around in the CFL after previously having spent time with the Saskatchewan Roughriders.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kelvin Herrera and Wade Davis both gave up runs for the first time in nearly three months as the Kansas City Royals dominant bullpen was touched up Tuesday night in a 7-5 loss to the Chicago White Sox. Davis replaced Herrera with two on in the seventh inning and walked Jose Abreu to load the bases for Conor Gillaspie, who cleared them with a triple to right-centre on a 2-2 pitch to give Chicago a 7-5 lead. That ended Herreras scoreless streak at 30 2-3 innings, dating to June 24. Also snapped was Davis shutout streak of 31 2-3 innings, a club record for a reliever, with the first run charged to him since June 25. The rare bullpen failure prevented Kansas City from gaining ground on AL Central leader Detroit, which lost at Minnesota. The Royals remained 1 1/2 games behind the Tigers, but still lead Seattle for the second wild-card spot. Kansas City used nine pitchers, a club record for a nine-inning game, in a contest that lasted 4 hours, 16 minutes -- the longest nine-inning game in Royals history. Nori Aoki had his second straight four-hit game, including a sixth-inning single that put the Royals up 5-4, but this time the bullpen couldnt hold it. Adam Eaton had four hits, matching his career high, and scored two runs for Chicago. Royals manager Ned Yost went to his bullpen early when starter Liam Hendriks was pulled after three-plus innings. He gave up four runs on seven hits and a walk. Curtis Lazar Jersey. In his past three outings, Hendriks has allowed 11 runs and 18 hits in 9 1-3 innings. White Sox rookie right-hander Chris Bassitt also failed to make it out of the fourth. He threw 94 pitches in 3 2-3 innings, allowing three runs on six hits and four walks. Eric Surkamp (2-0) got the win, and Zach Putnam worked a perfect ninth for his fifth save. TRAINERS ROOM White Sox: DH-1B Paul Konerko, who has not played since breaking his left hand on Sept. 2, took extended batting practice. "When hes fit to play hell get some time," manager Robin Ventura said. "I dont necessarily want him going out there not having swung a bat in two weeks. Hell get an at-bat here or there to acclimate him." Royals: LHP Danny Duffy, who skipped two starts because of a sore shoulder, threw a four-inning simulated game. "Theres nothing wrong," Duffy said. "I felt stronger than I did for about the past month." He is slated to start Monday in Cleveland. UP NEXT White Sox: LHP Chris Sale, an AL Cy Young Award contender, starts the series finale. He has trouble with Royals DH Billy Butler, who has a .359 career average against him with three home runs, two doubles and 10 RBIs in 39 at-bats. Royals: RHP Yordano Ventura has nine made consecutive quality starts, a club record for rookies. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: engola
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 589 Themen und 692 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen