Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PHILADELPHIA - LeWho?Chris Bosh & Co. [url=http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/authentic-cam-newton-panthe rs-jersey/]Cam New

in Verwarnungen 27.08.2019 09:06
von jokergreen0220 • 450 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA - LeWho?Chris Bosh & Co. Cam Newton Youth Jersey . are cruising without their former MVP.Bosh had 30 points and eight rebounds and Mario Chalmers scored 20 off the bench to lead the Miami Heat past the Philadelphia 76ers 114-96 on Saturday night.Dwyane Wade had nine points and 10 assists to help the Heat to a 2-0 start in their post-LeBron James era.Everyone is getting opportunities, which is a little different than weve had, Wade said.Tony Wroten had 21 points and 10 assists, and Brandon Davies scored 18 points for the winless Sixers.Expected to challenge the 82-game mark for worst record in NBA history, the Sixersalready 0-3 and could add to that winless streak with three more home games in the next week.The Sixers gamely tried to keep up with the Eastern Conference champions and trailed only 87-83 at the end of the third quarter.But the Heat had too much offensive power inside and out (12 of 24 3s), overwhelming the Sixers.Forty-eight minutes is a very long game for the group we have, Sixers coach Brett Brown said before the game. From an experience and resume perspective, navigating through 48 minutes of an NBA game is really difficult.The Heat were happy to make it that much harder.A year ago, the Sixers made their first 11 shots and raced to leads of 19-0 and 26-4 en route to a stunning opening-night win against the Heat.The Wells Fargo Center was packed again, and the Heat was the opponent. Thats about where similarities ended.Chalmers made a pair of big 3s in the fourth to help the Heat pull away, including one with 3:20 left that made it 108-92 and sent the crowd heading to exits.When you add new faces to a team, guys are trying to find their own way and find where they can be comfortable in the offence, coach Erik Spoelstra said.The 76ers gave the fans a brief glimpse of a potential upset when they tied the game three times in the third and went ahead 82-80 on Wrotens driving layup with 3:24 left in the quarter.Chalmers hit all four shots in the fourth and the Heat made 10 of 20 shots from the floor to pull away. The Heat had 33 assists on 41 baskets, and pushed aside the Sixers despite getting beat on the boards (37-35) and blocks (10-0).The Sixers made 24 turnovers and shot only 30 per cent from 3-point range.Nerlens Noel, the No. 6 overall pick of the 2013 draft, made his home debut for the Sixers. He sat out last season after he tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee at Kentucky. He scored two points.Ive got to make sure my body can get used to it, he said. I think its just a matter of time.TIP INS:76ers: Owner Joshua Harris declined comment on a report in The Daily Mirror that he was in talks to buy the Crystal Palace soccer club of the Premier League. I never comment on business dealings that arent fully announced and transacted. Thats the way it is, he said. ... Former 76ers great Julius Erving was at the game.Heat: Spoelstra said he respected the way Brown has developed players and tried to instil a winning attitude for a team headed toward a lean season. From a coaching standpoint, youre always trying to drive them and I think coach Brown has done that, Spoelstra said. What you see is an incredible motor. These guys are active, they play fast, they play hard. ... Miami F Josh McRoberts made his debut after sitting out the entire preseason because of toe surgery.GAME BALL: NBA Rookie of the Year Michael Carter-Williams thanked the crowd for the noise you bring in a pregame speech. Carter-Williams, still sidelined as he recovers from shoulder surgery, also presented a team jersey to Little League World Series pitching sensation Mone Davis. The 76ers introduced the Bill Campbell Broadcast Booth in honour of their former announcer. Campbell died in October. He was 91. The Sixers also wore a No. 11 patch in honour of former star Caldwell Jones.UP NEXT:76ers: Host Houston on Monday.Heat: Visit Toronto on Sunday. Christian McCaffrey Youth Jersey . The 6-foot-10 centre who won an NBA title with the Miami Heat was voted to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on Monday, adding that honour to becoming a board member at his alma mater. Brian Burns Womens Jersey . Brad Malone had the other goal for the Monsters (1-1-0), while Elliott chipped in an assist for a three-point night and the games first star. Bryan Lerg also had two assists. Corban Knight and Max Reinhart scored for the Heat (1-1-0), who opened their season Friday with a 5-2 win over the Monsters in Cleveland. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/authentic-sam-mills-panthers-jersey/ . 22. Wade averaged 26.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2.0 steals while leading the Heat to a 3-0 record. The 31-year-old shot 60 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point range en route to his 17th weekly honor.VANCOUVER -- Even after going down to 10 men with the score tied 1-1, the Vancouver Whitecaps kept pressing for a winner that looked inevitable. Then one of Major League Soccers most ruthless goal poachers made the most of his only real chance of the night. Erick Torres headed home the winner off a pinpoint cross from Marky Delgado in the 81st minute Saturday as Chivas USA downed the frustrated Whitecaps 3-1. Second-half substitutes Nigel-Reo Coker and Darren Mattocks both had great chances to give Vancouver the lead after Whitecaps defender Jordan Harvey was sent off in the 69th minute, but neither man could find the range, leaving the door open for Torres winner. The 21-year-old Mexican has now scored in five straight games for Chivas (6-7-5), which picked up its fourth straight victory and is unbeaten in six. "The boys a good player. Torres, make no doubt about it," said Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson. "We had three defenders in the box. It was a super cross but we cant give him opportunities because hell take them and thats what he did." Vancouver did a good job containing Torres until that critical moment, which made the end result even more maddening. "He spins off one time and makes a good header and scores the goal that kills us a little bit," said Ousted. "Im disappointed conceding that kind of goal." Despite being down a man, the Whitecaps had great chances to grab a winner of their own before that goal, but Reo-Coker missed a sitter in the 74th minute before Mattocks failed to connect moments later in front of Chivas goalkeeper Dan Kennedy. "Another day that could have gone in," Reo-Coker said of his opportunity that flashed just wide. "Obviously it didnt go in today and thats that. We still had some other chances but this is going to be a tough game to swallow. "I think we have to be proud of how we played and performed. Even after going down to 10 men we probably had the two best chances in the whole game." Torres, meanwhile, now has 13 goals on the season for a Chivas team that has scored just 20 times. Agustin Pelletieri and Leandro Barrera had the other goals for the visitors, while Carlyle Mitchell scored his first in MLS for Vancouver (6-4-7). "Disappointed. Gutted is another word," said Ousted. "I said before the game we shouldnt take this lightly. I dont think we did but we didnt get the result." Vancouver led 1-0 at half-time but allowed a free header off a corner to Pelletieri two minutes after the break before things went from bad to worse when Harvey was sent off by referee Armando Villarreal in the 69th minute for his two-footed challenge on Chivas midfielder Oswaldo Minda. Harvey had already left the locker-room by the time it was opened to the media. "I think we started slow at the start of the second half," said Robinson. "That was probably tthe disappointing thing from the game because I didnt feel under any threat really in the first half. Curtis Samuel Panthers Jersey. The 10 minutes after halftime is big in any game and they got the goal and got the bit between their teeth." Vancouver will be disappointed with the dropped points at B.C. Place Stadium after a strong showing in last weeks 1-0 victory over the Seattle Sounders. "Ive said all along youve got to win at home and pick up points on the road," said Robinson. "I just said to them in there we just need to try and win an extra away game now." After Torres nosed his team in front, Vancouver had one last gasp in stoppage time, but Villarreal gave a free kick to Chivas after Pedro Morales poked a shot past Kennedy that the keeper had a hand on just in front of the goal-line. Barrera then scored on a rush with the last kick of the game after the Whitecaps sent Ousted forward on a corner. "It was a very tough game," said Chivas head coach Wilmer Cabrera. "Difficult team, quick, with young players with quick transition. "We didnt lose our composure. For the second half we tried to adjust a few movements -- try to move the ball a little bit wider, try to move the ball a little bit quicker." Things started brightly for Vancouver on the night, with Mitchells header from six yards out in the 27th minute marking not only a personal milestone, but also the Whitecaps first goal off a corner in 2014. Robinson had talked about wanting a quick start, like the one the Whitecaps got against Seattle seven days earlier, but Vancouver couldnt get anything going until about 10 minutes into Saturdays match. Once the Whitecaps got their legs moving in midfield they started to boss the game, but were unable to find that final pass, which would eventually cost them. "I wont fault any of my players today because they performed what I asked, they did everything I asked," said Robinson. "Obviously we came out on a bad result." Notes: Saturday was the first of three games in eight days for Vancouver, which visits Toronto FC on Wednesday before travelling to Utah to take on Real Salt Lake on July 19. ... Mitchell has found a home in Vancouvers starting lineup in recent weeks with the injuries to captain Jay DeMerit and Andy OBrien in the heart of the Whitecaps defence. The 26-year-old from Trinidad and Tobago -- who started his fourth game of the season -- has been with Vancouver since 2011, but was making just his 24th MLS appearance for the club on Saturday. DeMerit is still out with an ankle injury, while OBrien has a hip problem. ... The teams played to a 1-1 draw on March 16, with Torres and Kekuta Manneh trading goals. ... Vancouver and Chivas meet for the third and final time on Aug. 16 in Carson, Calif. ... Chivas next game is July 20 at D.C. United. ... The Whitecaps next home game is July 27 against FC Dallas. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: engola
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 589 Themen und 692 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen